Come and join us on our next Open Rehearsal on 21st and 22nd of April / 2021.
Bring your students along, contact us and ask us about an incursion on co-devising, character work, script interpretation and other VCE Drama and Theatre Studies modules.
Come visit us online or in-studio!
The Thursday Group offers the unique opportunity for teachers and students to visit our training and rehearsals – online or in-person, let us know if you would like to join the invited audience for one of our ‘open rehearsals’.
Our diverse team of theatre practitioners offer exciting workshops in character-work, devising theatre, and performance and other drama and theatre studies modules.
We offer help to teachers and students in one-on-one or small group sessions for consultation with a range of VCE Drama and Theatre Studies assessment tasks.
Check the descriptions below the videos for ideas to use in class:
- TTG training in-studio and online, 2-minute example – training ‘then and now’ Here.
- TTG in discussion with teachers and students, 4-minute example – Online Open Rehearsal – discussion on devising: Here.
- TTG Venice Variations: gesture in body and voice: 2-minute example Here.
- TTG Muse Poet: transferring impulsive ideas to the poet: 2-minute example Here.
- ‘Ancient’, – Improvisation using Vygotsky inner speech and Suzuki: 7-minute example Here
- ‘Mulch Breaking Down’, Improvisation using Vygotsky inner speech and Suzuki: 6-minute example Here. –
- ‘Bubble’; Improvisation using Vygotsky inner speech and Suzuki; 1-minute example Here.