Ask us about an incursion on co-devising, character work, script interpretation and other VCE Drama and Theatre Studies modules. Come visit us online or in-studio at our open rehearsals.
The Thursday Group offers the unique opportunity for teachers and students to visit our training and rehearsals in our ‘open rehearsals’.
Our diverse team of theatre practitioners offer exciting workshops in character-work, script analysis and performance and other drama and theatre studies modules.
We offer help to teachers and students in one-on-one or small group sessions for consultation with a range of VCE Drama and Theatre Studies assessment tasks.
- Suzuki Actor Training Method introduction
- Devising: Brainstorming; Research + Story; Improvising; Refining
- Animal Character (task sheet example)
- Suzuki statues with text
- Working with symbols
- Focus, movement and stillness
- TTG training in-studio and online, 2 minute cut – training ‘then and now’
- TTG in discussion with teachers and students, 4 minute cut – Online Open Rehearsal – discussion on devising
- ‘Ancient’, 7 minute cut – Improvisation using Vygotsky inner speech and Suzuki
- ‘Mulch Breaking Down’, 6 minute cut – Improvisation using Vygotsky inner speech and Suzuki
- ‘Bubble’, 1 minute cut – Improvisation using Vygotsky inner speech and Suzuki